Start here to learn about legislation in the United States Congress:
- Click here to view a list of bills Sponsored or Co-sponsored by Representative Davis in the 117th Congress with links to extensive information about those bills.
Start here to learn how Congressman Davis voted on any bill:
- Click here to Click here to learn how Congressman Davis voted on any bill (You must know the roll call number which you may find by searching for the bill in the links to the Library of Congress site "Thomas" at the bottom of this page).
For a closer look at some legislation sponsored by Congressman Davis:
- Federal Prison Work Incentive Act of 2009 Click here for information about the Federal Prison Work Incentive Act of 2009
- Second Chance Act: Click here for information about the Second Chance Act
- Community Choice Act: Click here for information about the Community Choice Act
- Kinship Caregiver Support Act: Click here for information about the Kinship Caregiver Support Act
How to keep up with legislation before Congress:
Use the links below to do a quick search for legislation in the 117th Congress using the Library of Congress legislative tracking system "Thomas." Thomas is a user friendly and flexible web site which allows access to a wide variety of information about legislation including the full text, the status, the sponsors and co-sponsors and links to votes.
You may also use Thomas to find any recorded votes which may have been held on any particular piece of legislation. (To find votes by other criteria please use the Clerk of the House.) Thomas offers many other capabilities, including access to the Congressional Record. The Congressional Record is the official and permanent record of the proceedings of the Congress of the United States.
Click here to view more resources.