• Congress provided robust emergency funding to ensure the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has the equipment, tests, and support services – including setting up temporary care sites, mobile treatment centers and increasing telehealth visits to allow more veterans to get care at home – necessary to provide veterans with the additional care they need. For further guidance as this funding and initiatives are implemented, please refer to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website.
• Additional Resource: VA FAQ on COVID-19
• Additional Resource: VA Public Health Response
• Additional Resource: List of all VA Medical Centers
• Additional Resource: Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255