Where to get info on friends or relatives in Japan


March 14, 2011

For information on the whereabouts and welfare of family and friends in Japan, please consult the State Department website U.S. Department of State or call the toll free number 1-888-407-4747 or 1-202-501-4444.

American citizens in Japan should listen to local news reports, check with your local authorities and contact your neighborhood evacuation center.


Danny K. Davis

Member of Congress