Each spring, a nation-wide high school arts competition is sponsored by the Members of the U.S. House of Representatives. The Artistic Discovery Contest is an opportunity to recognize and encourage the artistic talent in the nation, as well as in our congressional district.
- Paintings - including oil, acrylics, and watercolor
- Drawings - including pastels, colored pencil, pencil, charcoal, ink, and markers
- Prints - including lithographs, silkscreen, and block prints
- Mixed Media
- Computer Generated Art
How to Enter the 2018 Art Competition
- Contact Congressman Davis' office to confirm your participation and obtain specific guidance including this year's deadlines.
- Review the 2018 Rules for Students and Teachers.
- Complete the 2018 Student Release Form.
- Submit the Student Release Form and all other required materials to Congressman Davis' office by the deadline.